We’re excited to introduce our completely reinvented website! We hope you’ll enjoy a much more user-friendly experience, and be able to enjoy the superb art our consigners bring to us every week.
We’ve worked hard to make your browsing, bidding and buying process much easier. But since we’re a production team of just two people, some of this work is still IN PROGRESS. We ask your patience as we dot our i’s, cross our t’s, fix our cravats and adjust our monocles. With 70 auctions under our belt and 30 years of data to transfer to this new site, we’ll have a foot in each boat for a little while. A few things of note:
- If you had an account with Posters Please, you’ll need to create a new account or check out as a guest.
- We’ve completely revamped our online store, and we’ll be adding new items for sale every week – so check back regularly for the gems we’ve had hidden under our floorboards.
- Our old website, postersplease.com, will continue to host our Poster Price Guide, and previously registered visitors may continue to log in with their old account information. A new and improved Price Guide will be coming this spring.
- We’ve launched an all-new bidding platform in time for our LXXI-Rare Posters Auction on March 12. If you had an account with us, unfortunately you’ll have to re-register, but we hope to make up for that small inconvenience with a vastly improved experience, and a far better way to explore the art.
- Download our free mobile app for iOS and Android to bid & interact with our auctions anywhere, anytime. Here’s a How-To Guide.
- This NewsBlog will seek to become a repository of news, writing, art criticism and considerations on poster art – and the history of commercial graphic arts. We’ve got a lot of fascinating stuff in the hopper. Stay tuned!
Our very best regards,